Using the RCM Portal helps increase patient collections and reduces AR follow-up with access to the following features:
- Reduce denials by allowing patients to update their mailing address and insurance information.
- Immediately collect patient payments with or without an established patient account at the time of service.
- Improve cash turnaround times because PSC representatives can easily view statements and installment plans and share this information with the patient.
- Provide price estimates for patients based upon financial class, payer class, and other additional parameters.
- Automatically post payments to TELCOR RCM with optional automated email delivery of a receipt to the guarantor.
- Communicate directly with the billing office by entering and viewing Account Notes.
How Integrated Document Management Improves Efficiency and Collections
Logging into multiple systems all day and searching through various file repositories can be time-consuming and frustrating. With the TELCOR RCM integrated Document Management module, you can transform your daily revenue cycle tasks and improve your bottom line.
Leveraging TELCOR RCM to Support Prior Authorization
Let’s face it. Prior authorization requirements from payers are becoming a larger part of a laboratory’s revenue cycle, impacting workflows, provider relations, and a laboratories bottom line if not managed effectively. How do you manage prior authorizations effectively? By taking control of your prior authorization process.